HOW TO APPLY
1. Complete an online application; or
2. Submit a printed application to the Admissions & Records Office, SSC-115.
WHO CAN APPLY
1. Residents of California age 18 and over. For purposes of admission, a California resident is an individual who has lived in the state continuously for one year and one day prior to the start of the semester he/she wishes to attend; or
2. Non-residents and individuals under the age of 18, subject to additional rules and restrictions (see Concurrent Enrollment). If you are a non-resident but attended a California high school and graduated with a diploma, an exception may apply (refer to AB540 Exemption).
For more information, see Residency Requirements
WHO MUST APPLY
1. New Students
2. Students returning to CCC after an absence
3. Students transferring to CCC from another college
4. Concurrent Enrollment (K-12) students