Please Note: Phone Registration is no longer available.
Students must register online via webadvisor.
enter Webadvisor, select your preferred class sections,
and then load them to your schedule. If you are
increasing the total number of units for a course in which
you are already enrolled, you must pay for the additional units.
ENROLLING IN CLASSES WITH PREREQUISITES
1. If the prerequisite was completed at CCC and a
passing grade received, the course may be added as
2. If the prerequisite for the course was completed at another
must be completed and submitted.
3. If you are currently enrolled in the prerequisite and have
not yet received a grade, you must add the class at the
Admissions & Records front counter in SSC-115. For more
You may add courses after instruction for the term
has begun if certain conditions are met:
1. You may add only until the end of the late add
semester-long classes. Obtain this date from your instructor
if the class is not semester-long);
2. You have the signed approval of the instructor;
3. You request and obtain a late code from the instructor;
for the course and pay your fees.
As of Spring 2011, enrollment in two courses whose meeting
times overlap is not allowed. The only exception is for courses
in which there is only a conflict on one day, such as at a
mandatory face-to-face orientation for an online class or for
a weekend field trip. Enrollment in such circumstances must
be done at the Admissions & Records counter.
Students should be aware that classes may be cancelled if
a minimum number of students have not already enrolled in
the class before instruction begins for the term.