LIBRARY Spring HOURS
January 22 through May 27
Mon – Thurs: 8:30 a.m. to 7:45 p.m.
Fri – Sat: 10:00 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.
CLOSED DATES in 2015-2016: May 21-June 14; July 25-Aug 16; Sept 5-7; Sept 25; Nov 9; Nov 26-29; Dec 19-Jan 21, 2016; Feb 12-15; Mar 21-27; May 28-TBD.
Need to Know Where to Start?
- Find a book or video — go to the Online Collection Catalog.
- Find a magazine or journal article — go to Databases.
- Find Internet research help and site guides — go to Internet Research.
- Find research tips and directions — go to Guides and Handouts. If you need help with deciding on a research topic idea — go to Topic Ideas.
- Find out about available services, checkout procedures, etc. — go to Library Services.
- Find a map of the Library & an overview of its services — go to Online Library Tour.
Find a free workshop or credit course on library research skills — go to Library Instruction. Click on CLICS Tutorial to go directly to the Library’s Information Competency tutorial. Learn about our Challenge Exam.