Library Chat Help – 24/7
Ask for research help, finding articles, citations, and more!
August 12 – December 20
Mon – Thurs: 8:30 a.m. to 7:45 p.m.
Fri – Sat: 10 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.
CLOSED DATES in 2016-2017: May 28-June 19; July 4; July 29-Aug 12; Sept 3-5; Sept 23; Nov 11; Nov 24-27; Dec 17-Jan 20, 2017; Feb 17-20; Apr 3-9; May 27-TBD.
Need to Know Where to Start?
- Find a book or video — go to the Online Collection Catalog.
- Find a magazine or journal article — go to Databases.
- Find Internet research help and site guides — go to Internet Research.
- Find research tips and directions — go to Guides and Handouts. If you need help with deciding on a research topic idea — go to Topic Ideas.
- Find out about available services, checkout procedures, etc. — go to Library Services.
- Find a map of the Library & an overview of its services — go to Online Library Tour.
Find a free workshop or credit course on library research skills — go to Library Instruction. Click on CLICS Tutorial to go directly to the Library’s Information Competency tutorial. Learn about our Challenge Exam.