InSite Portal / WebAdvisor Link EVENTS | SITEMAP
CCC HOME > ABOUT CCC > HISTORY > Shared Documents > HISTORY TOUR5
Contra Costa College History
 
 

 CCC Faculty, 1950

 

Contra Costa Junior College was expanding; it had over 1,000 students enrolled in its daytime program. 
 
As it grew, more faculty were hired. (The top picture shows the faculty in 1950; the bottom shows faculty in 1955.) Space was getting tight at the shipyard. The college looked forward to moving to a larger campus.
 
For faculty names in both pictures, see the Historical Photographs page.

CCC Faculty, 1955

 
 
<PREVIOUS          NEXT>
Text/photographs courtesy of the College Archives, THE ADVOCATE, and the Graphics Department.
Website maintained by Ellen Geringer egeringer @contracosta.edu.
 
Last updated: 27 February 2010
  
 
2600 Mission Bell Drive, San Pablo, CA. 94806
phone: 510-235-7800 | Comments | 4CD Confidential Hotline
District Office | Diablo Valley College | Los Medanos College | Brentwood Center | San Ramon
Page was Last Modified on 2/27/2012